TRAC Intermodal Partners With American Made Chassis (AMC) to Increase 40-foot Chassis Fleet
March 16, 2022
PRINCETON, N.J., March 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Continuing a commitment to increasing the supply of chassis following a surge of imports and elevated equipment dwell time, TRAC Intermodal is increasing its fleet of 40-foot chassis through a partnership with American Made Chassis (AMC), an alliance of LB Steel and Integrated Industries.
TRAC and AMC representatives discussed the partnership and unveiled new chassis manufactured through the alliance at an event this morning at the AMC plant in Dixmoor, IL. Attendees included:
- Val Noel, EVP and Chief Operations Officer at TRAC Intermodal
- Jake Gilene, Chief Commercial Officer at TRAC Intermodal
- Joe Perez, President at Integrated Industries
- Frank Perez, Vice President at Integrated Industries
- Frank Avella, Vice President at Integrated Industries
- Jose Canales, General Manager at Integrated Industries
- Michael Goich, CEO at LB Steel
TRAC Intermodal (www.tracintermodal.com) is North America’s leading marine chassis pool manager and equipment provider with 11 pools under management across the U.S. TRAC has the largest fleet of marine and specialty chassis in North America and operates an extensive network of facilities. TRAC’s subsidiaries offer emergency fleet roadside assistance through FYX, and maintenance and repair services as well as storage and parking solutions through TRAC Services.