TRAC-Interstar Marine and Domestic Services
Success is measured by our ability to get your equipment back on the road quickly and with quality workmanship. Whether tire or mechanical road service, you can expect prompt, quality road service.
- Advanced 24/7 operations center with experienced repair coordinators, the latest mapping systems, and streamlined repair processes.
- Customer service is always available to help resolve unavoidable issues that occur with road service; all inbound and outbound calls are digitally recorded on our VoIP phone system.
- All calls answered within 20 seconds, in addition to processing repairs submitted via the website.
For Existing Interstar Customers
TRAC-Interstar’s recently enhanced web-based customer portal supports:
- Submit and monitor new service requests
- Web communication with service coordinators
- Review previous service requests
- View invoices and submit payments
- Submit and monitor disputes
- Generate reports
TRAC-Interstar Web Portal
To take advantage of the web portal, please request a username and password from our customer service team at 800-888-1001 option 7, option 6 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Report an AccidentJulie Carman 1-609-986-0210 jcarman@TRACIntermodal.com
Lost/Stolen ChassisJulie Carman 1-609-986-0210 jcarman@TRACIntermodal.com
Chassis Impounds & Violations1-609-986-0490 (or 0220) violations@TRACIntermodal.com
To Report An Accident After Business Hours24/7 Operator - (855) 247-6726
We are pleased to announce a dedicated toll-free number just for requesting Road Service.
Customers who call this number will save time and may select one of the four authorized Road Service vendors using our phone menu.