Expired FHWA

If you are in a possession of a chassis that has an expired FHWA, please email fmcsa@tracintermodal.com. Please note:  It is not a requirement to have the FHWA in the document holder.  FMCSA regulations state that the chassis must have a valid sticker.

Report An Accident

To report an accident involving a TRAC Intermodal chassis, please contact: Julie Carman 1.609.986.0210 jcarman@TRACIntermodal.com

Can’t Access EZ Book

If you are having trouble accessing your EZ Book account, please email customerservice@tracintermodal.com, including your company’s SCAC code and the User ID you are trying to login with.