GET YOUR CAREER ON TRAC
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader? Have big ideas that deserve to be heard? Hoping to find a company that values your skills and appreciates your passion? The search stops here! A career at TRAC offers a rewarding opportunity to be part of a growing, evolving and ever-improving organization.
At TRAC, we are experiencing impressive revenue growth, opening new locations across North America and embracing change. With the acquisition of Interstar Fleet Services and partnership with StreetTurn’s Intermodal Data Hub, we continue to expand our service offerings and create new career opportunities. If you want to work with a company whose actions reflect its values and whose people live the vision and mission, consider a career with TRAC Intermodal.
TRAC Intermodal celebrates its diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, a drug test and, in some cases, a driving record verification, upon being offered a position with TRAC Intermodal.
As a TRAC employee, you’ll enjoy the following benefits!
• Employees begin Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on their first day of employment
• 6% match to 401K contribution with no waiting period to enroll
• Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
• Basic and Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Access to Health Advocate
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount Program
• Company Holidays and attractive PTO program