Junior Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will develop a deep understanding of the Chassis Business, including the various products we offer and be flexible in assisting the FP&A team.on revenue, expense, consolidation and modeling. The analyst will need to apply sharp technical skills to assist in creation of Profit-Loss and Cash Flow analyses and be able to navigate through detailed data files.
- Partner with team members to create models / analyses to assist management in decision-making on various business initiatives.
- Develop / prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Assist in Monthly Reforecast Process.
- Work with FP&A to ensure reforecast contains latest market trends.
- Assist in Annual Budget Preparation.
- Adhere to mandated schedule for timely completion of budget.
- Assist in Company Fleet Reporting by segment
- Assist in customer/regional profitability analyses
- Contribute to preparation of Weekly Management Dashboard report
- Combine cash flow and P-L knowledge to foster profitability and return analyses by segment
- Work with Operations, Commercial and other internal teams to develop business drivers to forecast and track against on a regular, repeatable process
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance. An MBA, CPA or other financial certification is preferred.
- A minimum of one year analytical or related business experience required.
- Must have proven competence in data mining, analysis, and modeling capabilities, expertise in Excel (including Pivot tables and V-lookups) and strong PowerPoint skills. Strong database skills (Access, Oracle) would be a plus.
- Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to the ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to change.
- Must be able to competently handle competing, multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow required.
- Ability to learn and adapt to in-house system applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and inquisitive.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, dynamic and matrix environment
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads.